I talked to Shehroze Bhatti, who’s building a SaaS company called MarketingCopy. We talk about how his decision to pick a relevant domain name for his product ended up driving a lot of relevant organic traffic without writing any SEO-optimised content.
- what MarketingCopy is all about
- how he managed to raise 100K $ by doing LTD deals on three platforms ( not app sumo )
- how he hit 30K ARR with around 80 paying customers on a recurring paying plan
- how choosing a smart domain name helped him get around 50% of new customers organically
- his growth plans & how he is still experimenting to figure out the winning acquisition channel