Agency owner grows his SaaS from 0 to 4k MRR in 3 months by building a cold outreach community of 2k people on facebook.
In this episode, I talk to Onur Genes who is the founder of SaaS company called Nureply, which is a cold email automation software with primary focus on mail content personalisation using AI.
We talk about,
- how Nureply helps customers how they grew from 0-4k MRR in 3 months with 65 paying customers
- how 50% of these customers have come from his own facebook group of 2k users
- how they engage audience of their facebook group with innovative case studies
- how they use facebook DMs to do outbound
- what it means to build a personal brand on twitter & what it takes to be a thought leader